Starting July 11, we will be enforcing a few new rules regarding shipping timeframes. These rules are meant to improve communication between sellers and winners after an auction ends. As always, we know most of you will send shipping info and ship items well before these deadlines, but they are here to help us in case of disputes. More info will be posted on the site once the rules are in place.
Also, we wanted to thank everyone who filled out our shipping timeframe survey! Hundreds of you responded, and the results were very eye opening. We read through everything and took all that advice to come up with the rules that you see below:
Starting July 11, the following set of rules will limit the maximum amount of time given for communication and shipping after a listing ends. We do encourage everyone to communicate much faster than this to ensure a great experience for everyone involved, but here are the maximum timeframes.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon by both the winner and seller, you must contact the seller within 7 days and provide the lister with your shipping address (if applicable) and shipping payment (if applicable)
- For example, if a listing ends on Tuesday, you have until the next Tuesday to contact the seller with your shipping info
- If you fail to do so, the seller may re-list the item and keep any credits earned
- As always, we encourage you to contact the seller ASAP and well before the limit to ensure a smooth transaction
- Unless otherwise agreed upon by both the winner and seller, you must ship items out within 7 days from the day you receive the winner’s shipping address and shipping payment (if applicable)
- For example, if you get the shipping address and payment on Tuesday, you have until the next Tuesday to ship
- If you fail to do so, the winner will be entitled to a refund in case of a dispute
- As always, we encourage you to ship items ASAP and well before the limit to ensure a smooth transaction