We’re happy to announce our newest team member, Shane! He is the latest addition to our engineering team and will be helping us roll out exciting features and improvements to our site.
It’s only his first day, so to get to know Shane a bit better, we asked him to share 5 random facts with us:
- He grew up in Alabama (Roll tide!)
- He drove across the country to get to Listia headquarters in California and made a few stops along the way (Zion National Park was his favorite pit stop)
- He’s a huge board game nerd
- He started programming video games in high school
- He prefers biking over driving, so he bikes to work
Listia was founded with the idea that it should be fun, easy and rewarding to trade things that you don’t use anymore, and get things that you want in return. The site has really evolved since we launched in 2009, and our community is growing faster than ever. If you’re interested in job opportunities with us, visit more details here: www.listia.com/jobs
Leave a comment for Shane and welcome him to the Listia community!